Sunday, May 02, 2010

Blockhead

Another type of my colleague : BLOCK HEAD

Here goes the dialog..

Block Head: By right, YOU should treat all of us to lunch cos u are leaving.
Me: Hey, come on, i m going to treat u guys to cakes worth $200 plus (Mille Crepes). And usually when people leave the company, it is the section's treat not MINE. AND i wasn't PROMOTED at all and my pay is the LOWEST. AND u expect me to treat????????? !!!!!

Arrgh... When 7 of the people in my department got promoted, they didn't want to treat us 7 times. By right, usually the one who got promoted should treat the whole department individually. But they want to save money, so they treat all at one shot. AND THEY EXPECT ME TO TREAT THEM WHEN I AM LEAVING?

My mum who worked in the civil service for 25 years told me that all i need to do is to buy sum cakes n treat them. That's all.

If you want me to treat 17 of u to good food. It will be like $1k for me. and i am going to be unemployed. Please spare a thought for my wallet man. Arrgh...

I cant wait to get out of this place.

$_$

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home