Sunday, April 25, 2010

:S

Arrghh!

What a start to my morning. I went to work today, and this colleague coldly said to me that i used the wrong copy for the installation. From what i recalled, my other colleague told me to use that copy in that folder and that was the ONLY copy there.

The conversation goes like this.

Long Face: We found out the problem, u used the wrong installation exe, it was compiled in 08.
Me: Oh.. But i only saw that copy in the folder which ABC had told me to installed from.
Long Face: Anyway, problem is solved. (*He then turned his back towards me n face the com n start doing his work with a LONG face*)

I know I am leaving and u are being handover alot of stuff. But PLS! I seriously nv compiled my code in 08 before, it was always in 03. I dunno who put that wrong copy in.

Never mind. I got to calm down

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

yea.. dun be so bothered. maybe Long Face just had a bad morning.

Just do the rest of your handover job well and look forward to moving on to your new job! =D

7:36 PM  
Blogger eILeEn said...

Ya man.. Long face perhaps had a bad morning. Hahaha.. :)

Karen, Thanks for the Encouraging msg! :)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home