Monday, April 26, 2010

:S Part 2

Need to type it out to get it off me ..

I went to long face to tell him that we will start the handover at 945am when he is ready. Long face acknowledged it.

At 10am... Long face walked past my cubicle.

Long Face: Are you waiting for me? or Am i waiting for u?
Me: O, i am waiting for u.
Long Face: How come u never come and find me?
Me: I know you are busy with your stuff. Once u settled your stuff, i am sure u will come over.
Long Face: Everyone is BUSY. (Den he walked off to do his stuff)

I am sure I have enuff of Long face syndrome to last me the week. That will attribute to the 10% irritating factor of a week. I am sure the next 90% of the week is gonna be great because, what irritating stuff can happen has happened.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger PiperLee said...

Nevermind, everything will be alright!! just endure and ignore his LONG FACE! dun let Long Face affect u!!

10:30 AM  
Blogger eILeEn said...

Hahaha... Yup yup, I cannot have long face like LONG FACE, if not have wrinkles den cannot age gracefully already. :) Thanks!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home