Saturday, May 01, 2010

First Viewing

Today was my first day of viewing. I was really excited. There were 2 buyers who were really keen in the properties.

The night before the viewing, i was getting ready all the documents, past transactions and other informations that are relevant to the buyer.

Den i realize i forget the "Offer to Purchase" form. So i head down to Toa Payoh to get the form. When i reach Toa Payoh, i realize that the office is closed on LABOUR day. Hahahaha... What a big blunder..

But my friend managed to pass me the form. So phew...!

So the first buyer came, they are very sweet couple and they look really young. They were keen but price is too steep and location wasn't to their liking.

Second buyer came, young couple as well. Abit quiet, didn't talk much or answer much of my questions. Guess they are pretty private people. Will call them in 2 days time to find out their response.

So in the meantime, what do i do?

I HAVE to source for other units to standby to bring those 2 buyers. I can sense that they want to buy around this area. And i hope i can help them achieve their aim. :)

Wish me all the best! :)

Cheers to a great Saturday!

^_^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home